I already know which services I'm interested in. What's the next step?


You can call us at 201-679-4355 or email me at rvpeneida@gmail.com

I'll be in touch shortly.



There are so many pet care businesses in Utah. What sets you apart from the others?

As a locally owned and operated pet care service, I recognize that each client—and pet—has his or her own specific requirements. I tailor my care according to your preferences and your pet's needs.



What results and benefits can I expect for me and my pet?

Chances are, you're looking for a pet sitter because you feel stressed (and maybe a little guilty) about leaving your pet home alone, whether it's for a long vacation or for long nights when you're stuck at the office. You'll be able to relax—and to really focus on work or fun—knowing that your pet is in caring and capable hands. I'll reduce your pet's stress, too, by providing companionship, exercise, and stimulation while you're away.



Will my dog receive individualized attention during walks?

Yes, because I never pack walk. At most, I'll pair together two or three dogs for a group outing, but only at the request of owners who want their dogs to have some social time with neighborhood doggy friend.


Who are your clients?

My clients are busy professionals who live in Park City, Heber, and Midway.   Most work in finance, law, real estate, technology, advertising, fashion, or are self-employed as consultants or business owners. A majority of our clients spend 30-40 minutes on a one-way commute and also travel frequently throughout the year for work or play.



What areas of Utah do you service?

I currently offer dog walking and pet sitting services in the areas of Park City, Heber, and Midway.


What are My Pet is the Best business hours?

My hours of availabilty vary week by week.  You can, however, feel completely confident and comfortable in reaching me by phone or email ANYTIME between the hours of 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.  The schedule you are requesting for your pet's needs will be discussed and evaluated to meet your desire.



How much do your services cost?

Costs vary, depending on which services you select. Visit our Rates and Services section to see the prices for dog walking, pet sitting, and more.



What will you need from me before we can get started?

We'll need new client forms (contract, vet release, pet profile, etc.), detailed information on the services you'd like to book, and access to your home.



Why is it necessary to set up a meet-and-greet before you begin caring for my pet?

I like to give both owner and pet the chance to get acquainted with me as their pet sitter. This is a good time to discuss your pet's habits or requirements with his new caretaker.



How will I know how my pets are doing when I'm away from home?

I communicate directly with clients by phone or email, and I can leave you voicemail updates.



How will your pet care providers discipline my pet, if necessary?

My goal is to keep you fully in the loop with regards to the time I spend with your pet. If I encounter obedience issues that I think should be addressed, I will discuss them with you and find out how you'd like me to handle them.



What if I run across an emergency outside of your regular business hours and need help at the last minute?

I will try my absolute hardest to accommodate last minute requests. But, of course, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to help.



What if my property or pet is damaged?

MPITB is liable only for damage from negligence or willful misconduct. Due to the unpredictability of animals, I cannot accept responsibility for uncontrollable mishaps (such as bites or furniture damage).



May I tip my pet sitter?

Absolutely! Tips are never expected, but always appreciated.



How do I make house keys available to my pet sitter?

I prefer that you give a set of keys—two sets is even better— to me during the introductory meet and greet visit.  The other option is to leave your keys at the front desk in a doorman building, or in a place you feel safe to keep them.




What forms of payment do you accept? How does billing work?

You will receive a bill via Email on Mondays following the calendar week of the last services performed.  You may pay your bill via Check, Cash, Money Order, or online with a credit card through PayPal.  A late fee may be assed if payment is not made on time. 



Do I need to sign a contract?

Yes. The contract states permission to enter your to home to care for your animals and that you agree to our policies and procedures.



Once I'm a client, how far in advance do I need to book visits?

It depends on what kind of services you'd like to reserve.  Please note that the holiday schedule tends to fill up very quickly. I ask for a minimum of two to three days notice for dog walking, but, of course, the more advance notice you can give us, the better.


What is your cancellation policy?

Dog walks and non-holiday pet sitting will be credited if cancelled with a minimum of 24 hours notice. During the holiday season, we require at least 7 days cancellation or you will be charged for the entire schedule of visits booked.



Do you have references?

Absolutely.  On the left you can see recommendations from previous and current pet owners.  If you wish to contact them directly, please email or call me so I can coordinate their contact information for you.


What type of animals do you care for? What if you don't have any experience caring for my type of pet?

Most of clients are dog and cat owners, but we also have regular bird and reptile clients.  I ask you to take the time to train  on the specific requirements and nuances which would be required in caring for your pet.



Can you give medicine to pets?

Our pet sitters can administer pills or ointments for a $5 surcharge if it is not enough to simply place the pills in the food bowl.  Shots are not administred as of right now.



My dog has been aggressive in the past. Can we still be a client?

This really depends on your dog. If I can get along well with your pet and can control him during walks, then I see no reason why I can't continue to work with you. However, if there's danger of physical harm to myself or another person or animal, then, unfortunately, I'm unable to care for your dog.


I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to get started. What should I do?

Find out more about the high quality of my services by contacting me for a free consultation or to ask questions over the phone.



I still have additional questions.

Absolutely! Call me directly at 201-679-4355. I'd be happy to answer your questions.



Are you ready to have me put together a customized pet care plan just for you? Contact me today to schedule an in-home consultation!